Our site contains links to other sites. These third party sites have separate data collection and privacy policies which you should review before providing information on these other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites.
Security to help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place customary physical, electronic and managerial procedures to assist in safeguarding and securing the information we collect online. IP Addresses and Cookies - We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site.
To open an online Netprinter account, you must provide your name, address, phone number, and email address. In order to make certain payments through PayPal (if you do not hold a Blackfriars Credit Account),you must provide credit card, debit card (at point of purchase only)information. For Netprinter accounts we also ask you to choose a different security questions to answer (such as your mother’s maiden name or your pet's name). This required information is necessary for us to process transactions, issue a new password if you forget or lose your password, protect you against credit card fraud and current account fraud, and to contact you should the need arise in administering your account. This data will be held on secure servers only accessible by Administrators of the Corporate account.
We might also require other commercial and/or identification information if you send certain high-value transactions or high overall payment volumes through PayPal or as is otherwise required in order for us to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations.
• your IP address
• the internet browser and device you use
• data passed through applications you may download via our website
• the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
• if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
If you are a registered Blackfriars Contracts Ltd customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
• contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
• payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
When you personalise a product on our website, you may provide text or images that contain personal information, such contact details on a business card.
If you provide any additional personal information when reviewing a product, our processing of all such information is governed by the applicable Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions. Please note that reviews posted on our website are public, so only include information you are comfortable being shared publicly.
When you enter a contest or prize drawing, you may share information about and we may publicly disclose that information if you are the winner.
You may also provide personal information when you contact our Customer Care agents.
You have the option not to provide personal information. However, doing so may prevent you from using some of our website features or placing orders for our products. Similarly, if you decline to let us place certain cookies on your device, our website will only have limited functionality (see more information about cookies below).
The website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information.
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• fulfill your order and provide related customer service;
• maintain, improve, and administer our website,
• inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
• provide co-branded offers with our partners,
• improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you,
• identify and prevent fraud,
• enhance the security of our network and information systems,
• better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
We may transfer your information to countries outside of the European Union and Switzerland, including to the United States. To the extent we transfer your information outside of the European Union or Switzerland, that transfer is governed by an agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in accordance with Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “GDPR”)
We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
• Fulfilling or delivering your order
• Storing and securing data
• Processing payments
• Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
• Customer service
Finally, we may provide your information to one or more third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, or corporate reorganization involving us.
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to
• access your personal information
• unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
• request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
• have errors in your personal information corrected
• have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
• lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
Blackfriars/Netprinter (also referred to as “The Company” in this document) does not store your personal card information outside of the transaction completed online. No information is retained or used beyond the point of transaction. No credit card data is stored or transmitted on non secure systems.
Blackfriars Contracts Ltd is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, and we authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties